Camps & Site Buildings
In helping our resource Clients with remote area projects, Engenium has developed expertise in remote area camps and site building projects.
This expertise includes:
- Remote camps and expansions to working camps
- Workshops, warehouses and maintenance facilities
- Administration and EPCM office facilities
- Security gatehouses and facilities
- First aid / paramedic facilities (including emergency response)
- Camp communications (permanent/temporary facilities)
- Camp power generation
- Camp water and waste water treatment
- Remote airports and facilities
EPCM of camp & facilities
Order of Magnitude Study and Value Enhancement Study for Rio Tinto's Simandou Iron Ore project.
Concept, Preliminary and Definitive Engineering Studies, Detailed Design, Procurement, Construction Management, Commissioning and Handover of this 95km rail duplication.
Engineering and Study Management
Selection and Definition Phase Studies
Project Management and EPCM
Design, Procurement and Construction Management of a new railway servicing the 30 Mtpa Hope Downs Mine Site.
Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management for Rio Tinto's Mesa A Railway Project.
Engineering and Study Management for the Selection Phase Study
Administration Buildings and Utilities