Engenium was established as a project management company from the beginning.
Subsequently our organisational structure, personnel, systems and procedures were firmly established from the start to focus on project delivery. This includes project management for a range of delivery methods including:
- Project Management Consultant (PMC)
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM)
- Design and Construct (D&C)
Our project management methodologies are founded on proven and internationally accepted standards and process including alignment to Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK ®), an international project management framework.
Our fully Integrated Management System includes PMC and EPCM tools and techniques to manage the project schedules, scopes, responsibilities, milestones, earned value and correspondence of the various subcontractors and specialist consultants.
Our Clients have come to depend on us to successfully manage all aspects of project management and the value we bring in:
- Project execution strategy and management
- Project controls and reporting
- Risk management
- Scope, budget and schedule management
- Estimating, planning and schedule management
- Contracting/procurement strategy and management
- Interface management, coordination and communications
- Construction management
- Health, safety and environmental compliance
We employ a team of project managers, project engineers and project controls specialists. All were carefully selected for their dedication to ensuring successful project outcomes for our Clients.