Engenium has developed a solid reputation for the successful management of scoping, feasibility and definitive studies for our resource Clients.
Engenium have taken emerging producers from the study phase through to production and have the practical experience, industry knowledge and relationships to assess, select and define a practical and realistic project development business case.
We have managed studies at the scoping, prefeasibility and feasibility level for:
- Iron Ore – Magnetite projects
- Iron Ore – DSO projects
- Mineral Sands projects
- Gold projects
- Manganese Projects
Key to our success is our holistic understanding of the metallurgy, mining, processing, product transport, port logistics and supporting infrastructure issues to address to identify a viable project.
We do not measure success by undertaking a study in isolation, but are focused on taking the project into execution. This unique study management philosophy ensures that we are assessing, selecting and defining the most economic and practical options to deliver a project into production.
Subsequently, our Clients have been able to:
- Significantly increase the value of their assets
- Identify the quickest and most cost effective means to get into production
- Raise additional finance
- Progress and fast track projects to production
- Successfully negotiate off-take agreements and supplier contracts
- Generate new cash flow from their new production asset