Experts In Independent Peer Reviews
Mining projects are very capital intensive investments. It is therefore important the project presents the best value it can in terms of capital costs, operating costs and its ability to deliver the product intended for your needs.
Engenium is often called upon to carry out Independent Peer Reviews on proposed mining projects and on existing operations. Such reviews can provide you and your investors with the confidence that your mining investment is a sound one. Highlighting areas of risk, or any potential flaws in the project.
The benefits you will receive from this invaluable Project Delivery service include:
- Confirmation of the project scope, capital costs and operating costs
- Acceptable study processes, with appropriate controls in place
- Meeting the required industry standards for a pre-feasibility or definitive feasibility study
- Technical and commercial viability of your project
Engenium’s Peer Review specialists offer decades of experience and expertise to quickly evaluate your project from an engineering, operational, maintenance and cost perspective. Services offered include:
- Engineering Review
- Interrogation of Cost and Schedule
- Maintenance Review of Requirements
- Capital and Operating Cost Estimates
- Review and Due Diligence Reports
We utilise recognised industry leaders, and experts in their field, to provide a service that is highly credible and professional. Where a niche skill is needed, we use a network of specialist individuals to supplement our own internal team.