Versatile Industrial Automation Solutions
Engenium is a leading supplier of Automation solutions into the Industrial and FMCG industries with a proven record of delivering effective and innovative project management and engineering outcomes.
Engenium works through the entire value chain from concept design and options analysis to project implementation, commissioning and operational support. We have a proven track record in brown fields installations and plant upgrades as well as greenfield facilities. We have a reputation for clever and innovative solutions to our client’s problems and a proven record of cost effective outcomes.
Our experience is centred in the areas of:
- Industrial Safety: Which including isolation systems, interlocks and controls. We design and build computer controlled and interlocked systems to provide protection to personal and plant assets to the high levels of confidence and reliability required.
- Food Manufacturing and other FMCG Industries: Which include computer controlled batch processing and continuous processing for cereals, dried fruits & nuts, spreads, beverages, bread and other wheat based products.
- Bulk Solids and Material Handling Systems and Solutions: For system involving pneumatic conveying, screw conveying, belt conveying and chain conveying. Significant experience with both temperature heating and cooling processes.
- Mixing, Batching and Blending Operations: Including pack-out systems for bulk solids, powders, emulsions and liquids. Services include New line design and installation as well as existing line relocation.
- Industrial Robotics: Systems integrators and overall facility design and project management. System integration partner for Kuka Industrial Robots.