Materials Handling Solutions
Materials Handling Solutions From Mine to Port
Iron ore, coal and bauxite mining operations rely heavily on bulk materials handling equipment to deliver the product from mine to port. We have a range of disciplines to provide you with the necessary Materials Handling Solutions including; Mechanical, Structural, Electrical, Piping, Instrument and Process.
Our understanding of the end-to-end supply chain including Processing, Handling, Storage and Transportation ensures we provide you with efficient and functional designs for your materials handling process.
Our Materials Handling Solutions include experience in:
- Truck dump receival
- Rail car dumpers
- Conveyors and feeders
- Hoppers, transfer stations and sample stations
- Logistics, including road, rail and slurry pipelines.
Our capabilities include:
- Design and assessment of specifications for port infrastructure at the conceptual through to detailed level
- Inspect and report on existing port infrastructure
- Prepare reports on the standards of service delivery
- Make recommendations on any improvements that a port may require, such as sidings and bulk commodity loading facilities
- Assist with the preparation of study reports, approvals and regulatory requirements
- Assessment of operational service standards
- Assessment of new facilities investment (capital expenditure and construction costs)
- Assessment of costs relating to technical operating matters (operating expenditure), review and approval of operational documents such as the train management guidelines and train path policies
- Review, analysis and development of operational documents.