Metallurgical Testwork and Process Engineering
Process Engineering Consultants: We Determine A Cost Effective Solution
Engenium’s Metallurgical Testwork and Process Engineering service will determine the most cost effective processing solution for your mining project, giving you early visibility on the projects potential.
We employ recognised experts in Metallurgical Testwork and Process Engineering. Our engineers can help you to understand the metallurgy and ore characteristics of your resource and your potential ore products.
Our experienced Process Engineering team will simplify this practice for you by developing, budgeting and scheduling the metallurgical test plans and sampling requirements.
Management and Coordination Of Metallurgical Testwork
We can manage and coordinate the test program with the labs, interpret the results and deliver a metallurgical summary report to you. This key step is essential to developing a process flow sheet that is practical, cost-effective and delivers maximum yield for your project.
Our experience includes commodities such as:
- Iron ore
- Mineral sands
- Gold and other precious and base metals
- Base metals such as lead, zinc and tin
- Battery metals such as nickel, cobalt, lithium, vanadium and graphite
- Rare earths and scandium
We have proven experience in the following key capabilities:
- Testwork program development including head assays, Davis Tube Recovery tests for iron ore, comminution tests and bench scale tests for various beneficiation processes such as flotation and gravity separation, as well as a full range of hydrometallurgy processes such as leaching, solvent extraction and electrowinning.
- Coordination and management of metallurgical testwork
- Evaluation of the testwork results
- Validation of any prior testwork programs
- Recommendation of the optimal processing particle size
- Conceptual development of flow sheets for processing
- Determination of recovery rates and operational usage of consumables and reagents
- Determination of process plant layout and size
- Establishment of the operational sampling and analysis criteria
- Process design