Process Plant Design and Optimisation
Engenium has significant experience in Process Plant Design and Optimisation across a range of commodities and mineral types.
Our specialists have the expertise in designing Process Plants for a variety of materials.
This expertise ranges from simple crushing and screening circuits to more complex processing plants. Particularly where beneficiation is required through various forms of separation such as gravity, flotation, magnetism or leaching.
Our Process Plant Design and Optimisation experience includes the following commodities and mineral types:
- Iron Ore Processing (scrubbing, jigging, cyclones, classifiers, spirals, magnetic separators, fitters)
- Manganese Processing (dense media separation)
- Mineral Sands Processing (heavy minerals separation, spirals)
- Nickel Processing (grinding, flotation, thickening, filtration, HPAL, atmospheric leaching)
- Copper Processing (comminution, flotation, leaching, solvent extraction, electrowinning)
- Diamonds Processing (grinding, dense media separation)
- Coal Processing (wash plant)
- Gold Processing (grinding, CIL, heap leach, gravity circuit, cyanide detox)
- Other Precious and Base Metals
We understand the basis for all mining project development is the production of a good Process Flow Diagram. Engenium can assist you in developing a robust Flow Sheet for your process plants requirements.
Engenium's team of experts will determine your ore’s performance through Metallurgical Testwork performed to suitable standards and test plans. We will help you determine the product grade, recovery and size of the process equipment you need.
We utilise a variety of the latest 3D modelling software for each project phase from as early as conceptual design. This integrated approach to engineering helps us to coordinate disciplines, maintain accuracy and improve efficiency in design.
We can also assist with the optimisation, commissioning and handover of the working plant.
Our Process Plant capabilities include:
- Conceptual development of Flow Sheets for processing
- Determination of recovery rates and operational usage of consumables and reagents
- Determination of process plant layout and size
- Establishment of the operational sampling and analysis criteria
- Capital and Operating Cost Estimates
- Process Plant Design
- Detailed Design
- Shop Detailing
- Project Management
- Operations Support